Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Backyard Babies

I have a lot of friends that do so many good things, I get all proud and beaming when I hear them mentioned. Often in a very narcissistic way. Like, I must be pretty awesome if people like THIS love me. It's unhealthy.
But those are the types of friends that inspire me. And, the majority of the time, the feeling of pride is fugacious and I'm just thankful that God blessed me with such good company.

My friend Stefanie is one of those friends. She is one of those people you're just lucky to know. Ya know?
She and her husband Mike work hard, they raise awesome kids, they pull off things like huge operations taking Texas Roadhouse food overseas to feed the troops, they support their community, the chick happens to be ridiculously funny
....just all around goodness.

They submitted a video to HGTV and are in the running for a backyard makeover. The peeps behind the scenes told them that traffic to their video, comments, etc. plays a big part in who they choose.
So, because they're a couple of those friends that make me all beamy when people talk about how much they Give.....
do me a favor and watch their video.
(...and comment if you're the awesomest.)

http://my.hgtv.com/hgtvd/Yard/Moon-Rock-Makeover/detail.esi?oid=23749037


"...if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard; because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with."
(that annoying Dorothy girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment