Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A penguin and a redhead

I have a Thanksgiving post ready to be loaded with really fun pictures. Will try to do over lunch.

I had to update this morning regarding 5:55 - 6:45 AM.
Jenna doesn't completely flip out very often. But when she does.....it is absolutely unbelievable.

I put Jake in a new little penguin hat this morning. He's cute (a little sleepy)....

Kate was sitting on the foot of the stairs, per her routine, waiting with the bags for me to get Jake dressed. I brought him over and she saw the hat......
And lost it.

I was really confused. She was suddenly Wailing that she needed a penguin hat.
"But you have on penguin leg warmers!!"
Her response:
Jake is a little concerned...
I somehow get her in the car....still absolutely HYSTERICAL!
The entire drive.


Gets to school...flips the switch...prances in and tells everyone to
"Yook at baby Jcup's hat!!"
Laughing, eating, normal.



Counseling?








2 comments:

  1. No counseling....just growing into the magic of the female emotional roller coaster. There are many, many, many more tantrums to come, sweet Jenna - you'll be fine - I just had one and I'm 33.

    Plus, when its snack time....we're always smiling. ;) Adorable, J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind on my blog reading and this is so freaking true. Eloise has started the tantrums, I am like "really?". Glad you have that one documented! John and I always say it would be so funny if we acted like that when someone else had something that we wanted. Can you imagine?!?!

    ReplyDelete